Leading energy tech company Chameleon Technology is recruiting an Industry Engagement Executive to ensure Chameleon continues to enjoy strong relationships and positive engagement with key stakeholders in industry and government.
Supporting the Head of Communications and Industry Engagement, this new role will develop new and existing relationships with key stakeholders, develop policy positions and key messages, attend networking events, monitor political output and conduct desk research.
The Industry Engagement Executive will represent the company and industry with government and take a lead in developing new opportunities to promote the business. You will also work closely with senior internal stakeholders to understand the business needs and industry issues and to obtain information and material to be used in external engagement activities.
The role will be fulltime, home based with regular meetings in London, and frequent travel to the Harrogate head office and other UK and EU locations as required.
The following experience and skills are required:
- At least two years’ experience in a communications role in a fast paced, innovative industry.
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders internally and the ability to build and develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of industry policy, parliamentary and political processes in the UK
- Ability to translate complex policy documents
- Outstanding communication skills: articulate and succinct, excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent presentation skills
- A determined, enthusiastic, and proactive attitude
- Experience of working in the energy or IoT sector is advantageous
- Ability to plan, organise and meet deadlines.
If you believe you have the skills, experience and attitude to excel in this role, please send your CV and covering letter to Chameleon Careers.
Please note, any information you provide to us when you contact us will be used to respond to the enquiry you have submitted and will be passed directly to the appropriate team. We may use information you provide to us (including information from your CV) for recruitment purposes, as well as administrative and management purposes in connection with our recruitment activities.
By submitting your personal information to us, you are consenting to it being evaluated, processed and retained in the manner described above and to being contacted in relation to your enquiry, using the details you provided.
Please note, any information you provide to us when you contact us will be used to respond to the enquiry you have submitted and will be passed directly to the appropriate team. We will deal with any information you provide us in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice.